Appearance and Design
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use
- Seamless design provides a refined finish to your kitchen
- Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor
- Quietest hood and ventilator combination in the industry
Multi-Speed Ventilator Control Knob Allows Precise Adjustment to Desired Fan Speed
- Maintenance-free ventilators never need to be cleaned with the commercial-type hood filters doing the dirty work
- Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Ventilators must be purchased separately and are available in internal, external, and in-line models (See Ventilation guide for compatibility) Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods
Bright LED Lighting
- Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility
- Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and easily replaceable
- Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until ready to serve (not available on Island Hoods)
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Commercial-type baffle filters efficiently remove heat and grease vapors from the air
- Stainless steel dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Low-profile filter system reduces interior hood space, leaving less surface to clean
- Removable trough collects liquefied grease for convenient disposal
Interior, Exterior, or In-Line Ventilators
- Wall hoods
- Interior-power ventilator kits – 300 CFM (VINV300), 600 CFM (VINV600), or 1,200 CFM (VINV1200)
- Exterior-power ventilator kits – 900 CFM (DEV900), 1,200 CFM (DEV1200), or 1,500 CFM (DEV1500)
- In-line-power ventilator kits – 900 CFM (DIL900) or 1,200 CFM (DIL1200)
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
Virtually Seamless Design
Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
Bright LED Lighting
Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility. Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and consumer replaceable.
Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready to be served.
Quietest Hood and Ventilator Combination
Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor.
Backlit LED Knobs
Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use.